Moonlight Movie Night
E.T. - July 30
Night At The Museum - July 16
We have made the decision to cancel the next outdoor Moonlight Movie Night and also Beers and Gears. We hoped to host these two events, yet concerns about events, even those outdoors and with social distancing procedures in place, have outweighed the benefit of hosting them. We are sad to see these summer activities leave our schedule, but it is the best decision we can make to help our area recover from COVID-19.
The Grove Event Center Park
9158 Winton Road
THURSDAY, JULY 16 "Night at the Museum" - RESERVE YOUR CIRCLE ON THE LAWN HERE
THURSDAY, JULY 30 "E.T." CANCELLED
REGISTRATION NOTE: ONLY REGISTER FOR THE NUMBER OF RESERVED 8’ x 8’ CIRCLES YOU NEED. (1 ticket will be issued per circle, not per person.)
ArtsConnect brings the excitement of outdoor big screen movies to Springfield Township! Enjoy Night at the Museum on July 16th and E.T. on July 30th under the stars on our huge, 16 ft inflatable screen. Reserve your space (8’ x 8’ circle) on the lawn in advance so social distancing can be achieved. Reservations are a donation to ArtsConnect, in any amount. You will have a donation option during the last step in the checkout process.
- Admission tickets (one ticket per circle) are required in advance. Tickets can be scanned from paper or from your phone.
- The field opens at 8:30 p.m. Show your ticket and select your circle on the lawn.
- The movie will begin at 9:30 p.m.
- We want this to be a safe and positive experience for everyone. We recommend wearing masks. Please practice social distancing, especially respecting others you do not know. Some children are still learning how to social distance. Kindness goes a long way.
- Each 8 foot circle can have a maximum of 6 family members. (This space comfortably seats 4 lawn chairs, but blankets are preferred.)
What to bring:
Families are welcome to bring food and drinks. Alcohol is not permitted due to the liquor licensing on the campus. (Concessions, including drinks will not be sold at this event.)
It would be a good idea to bring a flashlight. (It will be dark after all!)
Admission is a donation in any amount. This can be $0. In case of rain, the movie will be held the following night.
Rainout information: 513-522-2108
Rain dates: July 17, Aug 1