- Get Involved
- Internship Opportuninties
Generally, an intern should be in their Junior year or higher of studies. Interns can be involved in all stages of the creative process of promoting community events and classes for ArtsConnect, including the following:
- the design and text used for event and/or class marketing materials (postcards, fliers, posters, playbills, multi-page brochures, advertisements, tickets, graphic website elements, banners, and registration sheets);
- the drafting of news articles, press releases, short stories and course/event descriptions;
- the creation and execution of pre and post-event social media and print marketing plans for dinner theater, family entertainment and concert events; and
- the drafting and design of guest surveys and post-event acknowledgments.
Duration of Internship and Expected Schedule:The internship will begin and end with the intern’s academic term, and interns will be required work sometime between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at least 3 business days per week. (200 hours.)
The schedule may be varied to meet the other educational requirements of the intern.
Location of Internship Work Location:
The internship work location shall be at the Springfield Township Administration building located at 9150 Winton Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45231, although some off-site, independent work may be permitted where necessary to benefit the intern.
This internship is an unpaid internship. Interns will only receive the college credit determined in advance by their college or university for their efforts.
An internship will not result in employment with Springfield Township or ArtsConnect.
Interested students should provide an application and three graphic samples via e-mail to Kimberlee Flamm at email@example.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Anyone interested in receiving additional information regarding this internship should contact Kimberlee Flamm, ArtsConnect Executive Director, at (513) 522-2108.