The Springfield Township Arts & Enrichment Council accepts payments for classes and events.Due to the costs incurred in planning for events, the following refund policies will apply to all events.
• Full refunds will be issued when the Springfield Township Arts & Enrichment Council cancels an event.
• Cancellations of event tickets made and received by the Springfield Township Arts & Enrichment Council at least 12 business days (Monday thru Friday) prior to the event date are eligible for a refund, minus a $5 administration fee per ticket.No refund will be given for event cancellations made or received fewer than 12 business days prior to the event.
• Event participants who cannot attend an event may allow someone else to attend in his/her absence, provided that person has physical possession of the event ticket upon entry to the event.
• Due to the processes required in creating a refund, notification of an event cancellation must be made in writing and sent via regular mail or hand-delivery to Class/Event Coordinator, Springfield Township Arts & Enrichment Council, 9150 Winton Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45231 or via e-mail to email@example.com
• Refunds will be made by check and will be mailed to the participant at the address provided during registration for the event.