Event Refund Policy
The Springfield Township Arts & Enrichment Council accepts payments for classes and events. Due to the costs incurred in planning for events, the following refund policies will apply to all events.
• Full refunds will be issued when the Springfield Township Arts & Enrichment Council cancels an event.
• Cancellations of event tickets made and received by the Springfield Township Arts & Enrichment Council at least 12 business days (Monday thru Friday) prior to the event date are eligible for a refund, minus a $5 administration fee per ticket. No refund will be given for event cancellations made or received fewer than 12 business days prior to the event.
• Event participants who cannot attend an event may allow someone else to attend in his/her absence, provided that person has physical possession of the event ticket upon entry to the event.
• Due to the processes required in creating a refund, notification of an event cancellation must be made in writing and sent via regular mail or hand-delivery to Class/Event Coordinator, Springfield Township Arts & Enrichment Council, 9150 Winton Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45231 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Refunds will be made by check and will be mailed to the participant at the address provided during registration for the event.
Camp Cancellation and Transfer Policy:
We are understanding of last minute changes in schedules. However, great care has been made to comply with staffing standards and camper/counselor ratios as well as supplies to be provided. Transfer (a switch from one registered session to another session) or cancellation (a decision not to attend the camp session for which the camper has registered) requests should be made in writing 12 business days prior to the camp start date. Refunds will only be given for valid medical reasons and a doctor’s note will be required for a refund. If transfers, cancellations or refunds are made, a $20.00 administrative fee will be applied per session.
If you need to transfer to another week, or you must cancel a registration, please contact Dr. Katherine Smith at email@example.com or (513) 728-4266.